TCS BPS Interview Questions
TCS BPS Career
- TCS bps fresher hiring for 2022,2021,2020 passed out batch: TCS career & job opportunity for the position across India.
- Here, job seekers will get the details about the recruitment of TCS trainees such as job location, job profile, a job for freshers, or experienced, year of pass-out required, salary for the current profile, and much more.
- Candidates are advised to read all the details before making an online application for a TCS BPS job openings across India.
TCS Recruitment Process
Step 1: To register and complete the form on TCS Portal, You will get status for your form ‘application received’.
Section A: You already have a profile in TCS. kindly register your application for thi TCS Next Step portal and fill in your details.
Step 2: if you are a new user kindly log on to your profile on TCS Next step and complete the application form.
Step 3: After completing the log-on profile next click the ‘Registration now’ link; select the category ‘BPS’ and proceed to fill in your details and submit your application form.
TCS BPS Interview Process
The TCS BPS Interview Questions consist of 2 or 3 rounds the first round will be taken by an online test. The eligibility criteria for the exam are BA, BCOM, BBA, BAF, BBI, BBM, BMS, BSc IT/ CS/ General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, M. Pharm will be considered from the year of passing 2020, 2021, and 2022 for any recognized University/ college (part-time/ corresponding will not be considered).
- The overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until the higher qualification. Document proof should be applied and will be checked for gaps in education. The candidate should complete the stipulated course duration.
- TCS BPS interview process will conduct various stages of the selection process. if the candidate is not eligible at any stage of the process, TCS is not processed ahead with the candidature.
- If an experienced candidate has prior experience of up 3 months are eligible to apply for the TCS BPS hiring process.
- The specific criteria at the time of the TCS BPS interview process, the candidate has Minimum age-18 years and maximum age- of 28 years.
There are three rounds in the TCS BPS interview process following are
- Numerical Ability
- Verbal Ability
- HR interview
TCS BPS Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
The first round of TCS BPS interviews was called the Numerical Ability test based on the number system, there are a total of 26 questions and 40 min are given for you to slove i.e, less than 2 mins for each question there are no negative marks for this test.
There are the TCS bps interview questions and answers for freshers.
The second round of the TCS BPS interview process is a verbal ability test that reveals how well you can analyze written information. They’re designed to assess your ability to understand what you’ve read. Here are the tips on how to pass a verbal ability test in a TCS interview.
Read and re-read each text:
Verbal reasoning test passages are considered sometimes written in complex languages.
Small assumptions catch you out. So read each passage two or three-time to make sure you understand what’s being said, in the passage, before the answer. The first and foremost important thing is, that you read the instructions thoroughly so you don’t miss the vital information. So kindly select the right answer for the question.
Make an assumption that doesn’t work:
Don’t allow general knowledge or real-life experience to disprove a statement. If include something in the passage that couldn’t affect your decision-making process when you are answering the verbal reasoning question.
Manage your time with tests:
How many questions do you need to answer within that time? Calculate that you can devote to each question and stick to it. Most of the verbal reasoning tests should take around 20 minutes. Always be ahead and see how many questions are related to the statement, Usually between three or five questions will come. If you’re stuck on a question don’t waste time trying to figure out the right. As always though, accuracy is more important than speed.
Improve your English:
- If English is your second language. You can find that verbal reasoning tests are harder. Practice is even more important for your reading ability. You should read an article in English newspapers, try to read The times magazine, financial, economic.
- If you’re going to test your real verbal reasoning test online, then make sure to complete your practice test online. Reading on-screen can take longer than the newspaper you can use it.
- When practicing a question, always invest time reviewing the questions you get wrong.
- The will to succeed is important but more important is to prepare. Get a grip on your questions. Keep practicing yourself, it will make you confident. Increase your learning ability, allow you to learn from your mistake, and helps you answer each question faster.
TCS HR Round
- HR round is generally the last round in the TCS interview recruitment process. Preparing for an interview can be made more accessible.
- TCS interview is not impossible to crack right preparation. In the first step recruitment process, HR usually asks about yourself, your education qualifications, and work experience.
- Whether your profile is suitable for the job or not. HR wants to expect the candidate should be polite and confident to perform well in this round.
TCS HR Interview
- Why should I hire you in TCS?
- What is very important to you? Money or work?
- Who is the present CEO?
- How many awards has TCS recently received?
- What is your skill? Do you have any certificates in your skills?
- What do you know about TCS as a company?
1. Why should I hire you in TCS?
Explain that you are interested in the job. And tell about your past experiences, education, and qualification that makes you an idea for the job. Elaborate all your past experiences and skill sets you are suitable for the job.
It is possible to demonstrate initiative even where you do not have relevant job experience by doing specific courses and independent research activities that are relevant to the job.
2. What is very important to you? Money or work?
With this one, you’ll discover who you are. It is always to earn money, but it is also to work hard. There is a better answer to this question.
3. Who is the present CEO of TCS?
Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer ( CEO ) of the company, Mr. Natarajan Chandrasekaran. If you don’t know the basics of TCS, you should learn them and prepare yourself for such questions.
4. How many awards have TCS recently received?
At Asia’s Best Employer Brand Awards 2010, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) won six awards for outstanding HR leadership.
- Talent Management award
- Excellence in HR through Technology award
- Continuous Innovation in HR Strategy at Work award
- Innovation in Recruitment award
- Innovative Retention Strategy award
- Excellence in Training award
5. What is your interest in TCS as a company?
You just tell about the company’s growth, awards, achievements, partners, and services.
It is a multinational company that provides information technology (IT) services and consulting services from its headquarters in Mumbai. Tata Consultancy Services is an IT service, consulting, and business solution and organization partnering with many of its largest business journeys in the 50 years. TCS has over 488,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries.
The company generated consolidated revenues of US $22.2 billion in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021, and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India.
- You respond to the question First, find out where you may have to relocate and how much travel may be involved.
- All the interviewer wants to know is whether your goal and aim match with a company.
- These HR round interviews take 10 or 20 minutes. At the time HR finish the interview in rapid-fire.
- During the HR interview, the interviewer will check your efficiency, compatibility, and performance with the organization and work.
- Don’t hesitate to be confident.