Wipro Technical Interview questions
Wipro Job Opening and Process for Application
Step 1: If you are new to Wipro careers and haven’t updated your profile before for Wipro, Kindly sign up on Wipro Connect and fill out your major details like education, previous experience, and Interest. If you have an updated profile already on Wipro careers, You can start applying for the Wipro Jobs directly.
Step 2: Choose any job you are interested in technical field and read the job description thoroughly.
Step 3: Scroll down the landing page and at the bottom, you will find APPLY NOW button, Kindly click the button to apply for the post.
Step 4: Cross-check all the details given correctly on the application, In case of any changes click the edit button and change to correct and updated information.
Step 5: Click on the check box and then click on the AGREE AND APPLY button below the page.
Step 6: You have now successfully registered for the job, To preview your previously applied applications kindly check the profile information available under your account.
How to crack Wipro technical interview
In Wipro technical interviews are obtained through the Elite NLH initiative Wipro to attract the best engineering students across the country to be able to allow the 12th, BCS, and BCA freshers.
Wipro Elite began with an aptitude test that will have four sessions
- Quantitative aptitude
- Logical ability
- Verble ability
- Essay writing
The quantitive round was said to be easy to medium levels, and the coding round has 2 questions relatively the candidate has basic programming knowledge of the language allowed by c++, java, and python. Wipro process the technical round for the students who qualify for the aptitude round. Candidates can be questioned on specific technical fields or even a specialization branch.
Quantitative aptitude test
It is a section of competitive exam quantitative aptitude mostly contains mathematics. A quantitative aptitude test can not be skipped as one of the main strategies of the subject practicals.
Logical reasoning test
Logical reasoning consist of attitude questions that required the level of analysis to arrive at the correct solution.
Wipro technical interview questions for freshers
1. What do you know about C++ / java?
At compile-time, java source code or java file is converted into bytecode or .class file. JVM( Java Visual Machine) will load the .class file and will convert it to machine code with the help of an interpreter, in that complication method calls JIT compiler. JVM will execute the optimized code.
C++ executes the code by using only a compiler. The C++ compiler compiles and converts the source code into the machine code. That’s why C++ is faster than Java but not platform-independent.
2. Why do we need oops?
OOPs, promote code reuse, thereby reducing redundancy. OOPs also helps to hide unnecessary details with the help of Data Abstraction. Code can be reused through inheritance thereby reducing redundancy. Problems can be divided into different parts making them simple to solve. The concept of polymorphism gives flexibility to the program by allowing the entities to have multiple forms.
3. Explain Polymorphism
Polymorphism refers to the ability to exist in multiple forms. Multiple definitions can be given to a single interface. For example Like a man at the same time is a father, a husband, or an employee. So the same person possesses different behaviour in different situations. That is called polymorphism.
4. What is exactly NLP?
Natural language processing help to communicate with humans in their language and scales other language-related tasks.
5. What is the difference between AI and ML
The goal of AI is to make a smart computer system like humans solve.
The goal of ML is to allow machines to learn from data that can give accurate output.
AI is working to create an intelligent system that can perform various complex tasks.
ML is working to create machines that can perform only those specific tasks for which they are trained.
AI completely deals with Structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data.
Machine learning deals with Structured and semi-structured data.
6. What are DDL and DML commands?
Basic commands present in DDL are CREATE, DROP, ALT, RENAME, etc. In basic commands present in DML are UPDATE, INSERT, MERGE, etc.
7. How can we dynamically allocate memory in C?
In C, dynamic memory is allocated by using some standard library functions. The two key dynamic memory functions are malloc() and free(). The malloc() function takes a single parameter, which is the size of the requested memory area in bytes. It returns a pointer to the allocated memory. The free() function takes the pointer returned by malloc() and de-allocates the memory.
8. Name some different OS
Some operating systems include Apple macOS, Microsoft Windows, Google’s Android OS, Linux Operating System, and Apple iOS.
Wipro technical interview questions and answers for Experienced
Here are some wipro technical interview questions and answers for experienced candidates.
1. What is indexing in DBMS?
Indexing in DBMS is a technique to improve database performance by reducing the number of disc access that is required needed when a query is run. It is a data structure strategy to find and access data in a database quickly. With indexing, the requirement for the post-fetch-sort procedure can be eliminated. Indexing ensures that each record is uniquely identified in the database.
2. What is a pointer in java?
In java, pointers play an important role in the form of reference to objects. A variable of objects stores an object, which is just a pointer giving the address of that object in memory.
3. What are the types of shells in Linux?
There are four types of shells:
- C Shell
- The Bourne Shell
- GNU Bourne-Again Shell
- The Korn Shell
It includes aliases and command history. It consists of features such as built-in math and C-like expression syntax. This makes programming easier.
The Bourne Shell:
It is the first UNIX shell that is convenient and faster. Solaris operating system uses it as the default shell.
GNU Bourne-Again Shell:
This shell can be used with the Bourne shell and includes the features of the Korn and Bourne shells.
The Korn Shell:
The Bourne shell is the subset of the Korn shell. This shell supports everything in the Bourne shell. The shell includes interactive elements such as built-in arithmetic and C-like arrays, string manipulation facilities, etc. It is more efficient than the C shell and works with scripts that are written in the C shell.
5. Explain free() vs delete () in C++
- Both delete() and free() are used to deallocate memory dynamically.
- The keyword “delete” is a C++ keyword, whereas the free() function is a C library function that can also be used in C++.
- The delete operator deletes a NULL pointer or a pointer allocated with the new operator, whereas the free() function deletes a NULL pointer or a pointer allocated with the malloc(), calloc(), or realloc() procedures.
- When the delete operator in C++ eliminates the allocated memory, it calls the class’s destructor, but the free() method does not; it just frees the memory from the heap.
6. Name the operators that cannot be overloaded
- Scope Resolution operator (::)
- Pointer-to-member Operator (.*)
- Member Access or Dot Operator (.)
- Ternary or conditional operator (?:)
- Object size Operator (sizeof)
- Object type operator (typeid)
7. What are SSL and TLS protocols?
SSL is a cryptographic protocol with explicit communication to establish secure communication between web servers and clients. TLS also provides secure communication between the web server and the client via an implicit connection.
8. What is the difference between lists and tuples in python?
While the tuples are immutable objects the lists are mutable. This means that the tuple cannot be changed while the lists are modified. The tuple has more memory efficient than the lists. Unexpected errors are easily changed to occur in lists, tuples are occurred to change rarely.
9. How can we make a form in python?
Users can enter the details for username; password and click on the login button, once it is clicked, a function called validate the credentials. You have to write your business logic to validate the username and password.
10. How do you create a python function?
The following steps are python functions:
- Use the keyword def to declare the function and follow this up with the function name.
- Add parameter of the function they should be within the parentheses of the function.
- Add a statement that the function is executed.
11. Why do we use the split method in python?
The split function is an in-build function python string data type. And the main purpose of the split data type is to separate strings into a different elements stored in the format list datatype.
12. Give me a simple execution of the loop.
Looping statements in C execute the sequence of statements many times until the stated condition becomes false. Three types in the C loop, there are.
While loop: The condition to evaluate before precessing a body of the loop. if the condition is true and the body of the loop executes.
Do-while loop: The condition always executes after the body of a loop. And it is also called an exit-controlled loop.
For loop: Initial value is performed only once, the condition tests and compares the counters to fixed value after reach iteration, stopping the For loop when the false return.
- The technical round can last between 15 minutes and 30 minutes.
- The interviewer will ask questions about the projects done at your college. Be prepared to answer the questions based on your project too.
- If you are from any other non-technical field or non-IT field, you may be asked why choose what technologies you are familiar with or what programming languages you are familiar with.
- Make sure you are 100% familiar with the skills mentioned in the resume.
Wipro HR Interview Questions
1. Why do you want to join Wipro?
An inspiring combination of growth prospects, continuous innovation, fair play, and a great work culture makes Wipro an exhilarating workplace.
2. Do you plan to do a Master’s degree in the future?
Your answers should be relevant to the course and something that benefit from a Master’s degree.
3. Are you comfortable with the 15-month agreement with Wipro?
The best answer to the question is yes, doesn’t matter if you are under pressure or out of pressure. An employee should give 100% to their work.
4. Explain the difference between the team and group.
A person who works together and completes the task is called a group, A group of people who join together and accomplish the task is called a team.
5. Is there any gap in your studies, or any backlogs?
It is mandatory to declare the gaps/arrears/backlogs. Tell them the reason for your gap in genuine. Please be true to yourself during the interview there is no point in hiding yourself.
6. Do you prefer hard work or smart work? Why?
Putting great effect hours for certain tasks is called hard work. Smart work refers to effective and efficiently completing one or multiple tasks while managing time and quality.
7. What is your biggest achievement so far?
Make sure to discuss only your work-related achievement. Pick up your most recent achievement of yours and answer a question.
8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Now, this is the trickiest and deadline one among all. It can prove to be a trap and you might not be aware of these questions. The main purpose of this question is to find out how long you planning to stay in this company.
9. How much do you think you should be paid?
The interviewer checked if the candidate was aware of their self-worth and indirectly know the money do you expected. Do not be humble and modest while answering the questions.
- The HR round is to test your efficiency and compatibility with their company and work. So kindly don’t hesitate to say answers.
- These rounds last between 10 to 20 minutes only, Many HRs try to finish the round earlier paving the way for rapid-fire questions.
- HRs will ask about the option from you to relocate and your option to work night shifts.
- They may ask about your current salary and expected salary if you are already an experienced, person.
- Chances of getting rejected after an HR interview are very less, Hence be calm and composed to answer the questions.
- Wipro technical interview experience.
- Many students who had previously completed courses like Python, Java, and Data Science from BTree Systems had shared their experience
- regarding attending interviews at Wipro, Kindly have a look at it as it can give you some real-time shared experience.
Tamilselvan,WILP Scholar at Wipro Technologies (2021-present)
- I attended the Wipro exam two months ago. I do not get any response.
- So, you gave the exam 2 months ago but still waiting for your results. My suggestion to you is that you should not sit idle and wait for the exam rather you should seek other hirings and entrance tests also.
- Generally, Wipro exam results vary from 7 days to 2 -3 months. So, maybe your result will come soon but don’t wait for it indefinitely otherwise u will only waste your time.
- My result of the HR interview comes after 1.5 months. So, don’t worry much about it.
Vishal,Former Project Engineer at Wipro Technologies (2018-2021)
- If the chances of rejection in the technical round in Wipro.
- There is nothing as such called chances? It’s simple logic if you perform well you go for HR if you don’t you appear for some other company.
- There are some cases when there would be tons of people in the written round but merely 10–15 will reach the technical interview. In that case, the interview process won’t be too hard. And vice versa.
A few weeks back I also appeared for the Wipro interview as a fresher, so I can share my experience. They generally have two rounds of interviews, First round is the technical round and the second is the HR round.
Technical Round: In a technical round, the first question would most probably be to introduce yourself. After that, the interviewer will go through your resume and ask basic level questions from that. This interview is an easier one. You would also be asked about your projects and the technology used.
HR round: The probability of rejection in the HR round is generally very less in the case of freshers unless you screw the interview badly. That’s all, If selected you will receive a congratulatory e-mail within a week or so.